The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) has several enforcement programs to improve truck safety and funds similar enforcement programs in states through its Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program (MCSAP).
What does MCSAP stand for?
MCSAP stands for Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Motor Current Signature Analysis
- Mountain Club of South Africa
- Multi Channel Sales Associate (various companies)
- Multi-Channel Spectrum Analyzer
- Muscle Cross-Sectional Area
- Maryland Control Share Acquisition Act
- Middlesex County Substance Abuse Action Council (Connecticut)
- Ministry of Civil Service Affairs and Administrative Reforms (Mauritius)
- Ministry of Civil Service Affairs and Housing (Qatar)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator: Messaging
- Massachusetts Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Partnership (Massachusetts Citizens for Children)
- Madison County Search and Rescue (various locations)
- Montgomery County Search and Rescue, Inc.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator Security
- Marine Cryptologic Support Battalion (USMC)
- Mercer County State Bank (Sandy Lake, PA)
- Michigan Celebrates Small Business (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Mission Control Station Backup
- Mississippi Community Symphonic Band (Jackson, MS)
- Monroe County School Board (Monroe County, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For example, the Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program, which provides for roadside vehicle inspections, aims at identifying and removing from service motor carrier vehicles and drivers operating in violation of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR).
Some of OMC's accomplishments in quality are: * The Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Team has developed and begun using a standard electronic format for the State Enforcement Plan (SEP) grant-writing procedure.