The District Court granted Bradley's motion for partial summary judgment.
What does MPSJ stand for?
MPSJ stands for Motion for Partial Summary Judgment (legal motion)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPSJ
- MoneyGram Payment Systems, Inc. (Lakewood, CO)
- Multi-Problem Screening Inventory
- Madhya Pradesh State Industrial Development Corporation Limited (India)
- Manpack Secondary Imagery Dissemination System (USMC)
- Michael Price Student Investment Fund
- Macintosh Programming Special Interest Group (computing; various locations)
- Midwest Paranormal Society and Investigation Group (Rock Island, IL)
- Mundane Pointless Stuff I Must Share
- Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (Subang Jaya Municipal Council, Malaysia)
- Michael Power/St. Joseph (high school; Canada)
- Mary Phase Shift Keying (modulation scheme)
- Minimum Phase Shift Keying
- Multiple Phase Shift Keying
- Machu Picchu Sanctuary Lodge (Peru)
- Marine Pollution Studies Laboratory (California)
- Maryland Premier Soccer League
- Materials and Processes Specification
- Mid-Penn Swim League (Harrisburg, PA)
- Millikin Program of Student Learning (Millikin University; Decatur, IL)
- Ministry of Public Service, Labor and Social Welfare (Zimbabwe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most recently filing in the case came from Fannie Mae in response to a motion for partial summary judgment from the $274 million Picatinny Credit Union.
A timely filed a Tax Court petition; the IRS filed a motion for partial summary judgment as to whether A is eligible for innocent spouse relief under Sec.
Furthermore, the Court, in its summary judgment, denied Cyanotech's motion for partial summary judgment of non-infringement and patent invalidity.
In August 1996, IBM filed a motion for partial summary judgment -- maintaining that -- as a matter of law -- it was entitled to certain foreign tax credits.
Following a hearing, the trial court granted the motion for partial summary judgment.