He outlines the basics of Fourier analysis, radar fundamentals, and synthetic aperture radar; basic ISAR concepts; procedures for conventional ISAR imaging; imaging techniques and fine-tuning procedures such as zero-padding and windowing that enhance image quality; ISAR waveforms and receivers, quadrature detection, Doppler shift phenomena, and range-Doppler ISAR imaging algorithms; scattering center representation of ISAR, including algorithms to reconstruct high-fidelity images and field data from the scattering centers; applications of ISAR to solve engineering problems such as antenna scattering and coupling; and motion compensation techniques, including the cross-correlation method, minimum entropy method, and joint-time, frequency-based motion compensation.
What does MOCOMP stand for?
MOCOMP stands for Motion Compensation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Motion Compensation
- Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
- Multi Objective Complex Evolution Algorithm
- Mutual Aid and Operations Common Channel
- Committee on International Monetary Law
- Manually Operated Call Point (fire control)
- Marine Operations Center Pacific
- Maximum Over Current Protection
- Michigan Office of Career Preparation (Michigan Department of Education)
- Microscope Optique à Contraste de Phase (French: Optical Microscope Phase Contrast)
- Modified Occupational Completion Point
- Mono-Ortho-Cresyl Phosphate (chemistry)
- Museum of Contemporary Photography (Columbia College; Chicago, IL)
- Music On Console Player (*nix audio player)
- Missouri Center for Patient Safety
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second patent, "Electro Optical Imaging Detector Array with Two Axis Image Motion Compensation", describes a method for achieving bi-directional, on-chip compensation- an on-chip, electronic, graded image motion compensation technology that eliminates the image blur caused by airborne platform motion in all three axes: roll, pitch and yaw.
The VIDEO IMMERSION adaptive de-interlacing engine advances ATI's historic leadership in digital video and provides features like hardware motion compensation and iDCT.
The RAGE 128 PRO provides 32-bit true color quality, and offers the industry's only integrated iDCT and motion compensation solution, permitting DVD decode to be accomplished with an absolute minimum of CPU usage.