1) Butterflies and Moths of North America Pollinators play a crucial role in sustaining agricultural production and biodiversity around the world by enabling plants to reproduce.
What does MONA stand for?
MONA stands for Moths of North America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MONA
We have 16 other meanings of MONA in our Acronym Attic
- Motor Octane Number (gasoline)
- Muaythai Organisatie Nederland
- Multiple Oxides of Nitrogen (rocket fuels)
- Multiservice Optical Networking
- Museu Oscar Niemeyer
- 8051 Monitor Program (Intel 8051 Microcontroller)
- Missouri Nurses Association
- Mobile Navigator (Rand McNally)
- Modular Navigation and Reconnaissance System
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerin, Aspirin (medication)
- Multicentric Osteolysis, Nodulosis, and Arthropathy
- Museum of Nebraska Art
- Mobile Noise Analysis Barge
- Middle of Nowhere Anime Club (Boise, ID)
- Morphine, Oxygen, Nitroglycerine, Aspirin, Clopidogrel (cardiology)
- Museum of Native American Cultures (Spokane, WA)
- Mobile Nondestructive Assay Laboratory
- Modelling Natural Images for Synthesis and Animation
- Molecular Nanosciences Alliance for Interdisciplinary Studies and Activities (University of Minnesota)
- Monitoring Agents Using a Large Integrated Services Architecture (California Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the giant silk moths of North America are taking a beating because an early 20th-century attempt to control another insect went bad, researchers in Massachusetts suggest.