Advocacy for Twins and Their Families The National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC, 1998) issued a position statement advocating for a flexible school placement policy, which calls for a collaborative decision between schools and families.
What does MOTC stand for?
MOTC stands for Mothers of Twins Club (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOTC
We have 14 other meanings of MOTC in our Acronym Attic
- Military Ocean Terminal, Bay Area
- Military Ocean Terminal, Bayonne
- Manhattan Occupational Training Center (New York, NY)
- Mark Up on Total Costs (finance)
- Masters of the Cage (wrestling)
- Match of the Century (sports)
- Military Operations Training Course
- Ministry of Transportation and Communication (Taiwan)
- Monthly and One Time Charge
- Montreal Tramways
- Military Ocean Terminal, Concord (Concord, CA)
- Mombasa Old Town Conservation Office (Mombasa, Kenya)
- Ministry of Transport Communications and Public Works (Haiti)
- Maryland Office of Tourism Development (Baltimore, MD)
- Match Of The Day (English soccer)
- Message of the Day (originally from the UNIX)
- Mob of the Dead (gaming)
- More on the Door (UK)
- Motto of the Day (Wikipedia)
- The Mystery of the Druids (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Groups such as the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club and the National Association of School Psychologists call for flexibility and collaboration among parents and schools in the decision-making process.
The convention, dubbed "Uptown Girl," is hosted by members of the Misplaced Mothers of Twins Club.