People are concerned about having hormones and antibiotics in their milk" says Aisha Ikramuddin of Mothers and Others for a Livable Planet, which publishes the "Mothers' Milk List," a running tally of certified-organic and hormone-free dairy products and dairies.
What does MOLP stand for?
MOLP stands for Mothers and Others for a Livable Planet
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOLP
We have 2 other meanings of MOLP in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Office Live Meeting
- Ministry of Lands Mines and Energy (Liberia)
- Management Overlay Network
- Minnesota Organization of Leaders in Nursing
- Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources (Malawi)
- Management of Landfill Operations (Solid Waste Association of North America)
- Mideastern Ohio Library Organization (Louisville, OH)
- More or Less At Owners' Option (shipping)
- Microsoft Open License Pack
- Microsoft Open Licensing Program
- Multiple Objective Linear Programming
- Music Open Learning Provider (UK)
- Multiple-Objective Linear Programming Algorithm
- Microstrip Open-Loop Resonator
- Molecular Replacement
- Ministry of Land Reform and Management (Nepal)
- Maury Oceanographic Library System
- Ministry of Lost Souls (Dream Theater song)
- Modified Ordinary Least Squares
- Monash-Oakleigh Legal Service (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994, Kate Roth, executive director of Mothers and Others For a Livable Planet, a national environmental group, said, "We have found that the drink box may not be the environmental bad guy we once thought it was.
Mothers and Others for a Livable Planet, for example, advises pregnant women to reduce the amount of pesticides entering their diets by increasing the amount of locally-grown and organic foods they consume, and testing their water for contaminants like lead, pesticides and mercury.