The charity's Christine Redwood said the mother of the bride had called the RSPCA to alert them - saying she was "concerned for the welfare of the kittens".
What does MOB stand for?
MOB stands for Mother of the Bride
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOB
We have 102 other meanings of MOB in our Acronym Attic
- Money Order Branch (various nations)
- Money Over Bitches (Tupac Shakur)
- Monster (Everquest slang)
- Monster or Beast (gaming, MMORPG)
- Monster Owners Belgium
- Month of Birth
- Months on Book (finance)
- Moose on Bikes (Motorcycle Club)
- Morbidly Obese
- Mother of the Baby
- Mothers Opposing Bush
- Motor Outbound (oil and gas industry)
- Mouvement pour l'Organisation de la Bretagne (French: Movement for the Organization of Britain; est. 1957)
- Movable Object Block (computer graphics)
- Multimedia Outlet Box
- Municipals Over Bonds (Index)
- Mobilization Station
- Mobility 6 (US Navy Seal)
- Mobilization Table of Distribution & Allowances
- Main Operating Base/Bare Base Microwave Landing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): * Bridesmaid dress pounds 25 * Handbag pounds 3 * Shoes pounds 4 * Modelling as mother of the bride, Jeanette Troughton and modelling as a bride is Natalie Payne as Cancer Research Wales prepares for its wedding fashion show PICTURE: Rob Browne [umlaut]
With mother of the bride and groom outfits becoming more tailored, the floral fashion appears modern and on-trend.
Kiki is a rich mother of the bride who is determined to out shine her daughter on her wedding day.
The mother of the bride decorated the reception with massive floral arrangements of heliconia, anthurium, ginger, and other tropical foliage.