Byline: Clemmie Moodie's 3am with Ashleigh Rainbird (Deputy 3am Editor) & Hannah Hope RIGHT - time to clear the diaries for a whole week Cheryl Cole is planning the mother of all parties for her 30th birthday.
What does MOAP stand for?
MOAP stands for Mother Of All Parties
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOAP
We have 4 other meanings of MOAP in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- Missouri Air National Guard
- My One And Only
- Panel on Meteorological Aspects of Ocean Affairs
- Management Observation Assessment Program
- Media on a Prim (gaming)
- Mind of a Poet
- Misamis Occidental Aquamarine Park (Philippines)
- Mob of Angry Peasants
- Mobile Oriented Applications Platform
- Mother of All Pineapples (gaming)
- Mother of All Projects
- Missouri Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Organization on Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention and Parenting
- Mothers Organized Against Police Terror
- Massachusetts Organization for Addiction Recovery (Boston, MA)
- Ministry of Animal Resources (Sudan)
- More Options for Accessory Residences (Seattle, WA)
- Mother of All Rallies (Washington, DC)
- Mecosta-Osceola Area Resource Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
The music superstar is planning the mother of all parties to mark his husband David Furnish reaching the half-century milestone.
Britain's first 10,000 metres gold medallist had walked into the mother of all parties, with an 80,000 crowd in near hysteria after two gold medals in quick succession for Jess Ennis and Greg Rutherford.
There could, of course, be no truly big music show in Liverpool without the biggest star of them all, which is why we're thrilled that Sir Paul McCartney has been invited to this mother of all parties to receive the specially-created Ultimate Legend accolade.
Instead, they ended the season a point above Forfar and threw the mother of all parties.
And tomorrow night could see the mother of all parties in Govan.
GATECRASHER'S New Year's Eve Extravaganza promises to be the mother of all parties - and you could be there.
Above all, White will stress that Moseley still plan to throw the mother of all parties to celebrate their anniversary at home, when Premiership Two leaders Worcester are the visitors on April 3 - four days before the Penguins match in midweek.