In November 1956, to her great joy, she became the mother of Pierluigi; in December 1957 of Mariolina; in July 1959 of Laura.
What does M/O stand for?
M/O stands for Mother Of
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 28 other meanings of M/O in our Acronym Attic
- Monocyte/Macrophage Lineage (immunology)
- Mr. and Mrs.
- Media/Materials Clearinghouse (health resource)
- Memory/Memory Control Replacement Program
- Master's & Master's Equivalent Salary Lane (teacher compensation; Maryland)
- Monitor/Matrix Unit (Hekimian)
- Moneda Nacional (peso)
- Motonave (Italian: motor ship)
- Main/Satellite/Tributary Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Any mother will tell you that the buck stops with you and on some visceral, primal level you are in the maker's chair--for everything, particularly those things that go awry," says Swinton, the mother of 3-year-old twins.
Rolheiser's credal statement, "One Lord, One baptism, and One God who is Father and Mother of all.
One physician noted that the mother of one patient fired thirteen wet nurses in fourteen days.
Fortunately however, the love of the natural mother of Jesus is available to all without exception.