com/politics/2013/04/mitch-mcconnell-ashley-judd-secret-tape-senate) Mother Jones on Tuesday.
What does MOJO stand for?
MOJO stands for Mother Jones (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOJO
We have 3 other meanings of MOJO in our Acronym Attic
- Moment of Joy
- Mojave National Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Movement for Justice in Africa
- Men of Justice and Compassion Association (Ogden, UT)
- Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs
- Ministry of Justice and Home Affairs (Mongolia)
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights (various countries)
- Malaysian Online Journal of Instructional Technology
- Multiple Overlapping K-Space Junctions for Investigating Translating Objects
- Miscarriages of Justice Organisation (UK)
- Movie Journal (website)
- Municipal Order and Justice Office
- Museum of Justice and Oddities
- Mystic Order of the Jazz Obsessed (Mobile, AL)
- Missouri Job Opportunities in Education (job fair)
- Managed On-The-Job-Training
- Museum of Jurassic Technology
- Miscarriages of Justice United Kingdom
- Movement for Oneness and Jihad in West Africa
- M-ary Orthogonal Keying
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mother Jones reported that two female interns at FreedomWorks played the role with one wearing a Clinton mask and another wearing a panda suit.
Before that, he had looked in great nick when only short-headed by Mother Jones at Wolverhampton.
9780873488105 Mother Jones speaks; speeches and writings of a working-class fighter.
A post on Mother Jones explains that the chemicals--which will break the oil into smaller parts that can then sink and biodegrade--may in fact produce a "toxic soup.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Mother Jones also faced with an uphill battle when Steven Katz, vice president for strategy and development, started at the San Francisco-based organization six years ago.