She says: First things first, these are not children any more, they are young adults so it is not like you are expected to become a step mother figure to them.
What does MOFO stand for?
MOFO stands for Mother Figure (polite form)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MOFO
We have 2 other meanings of MOFO in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (Bangladesh)
- My Oh Flippin' My
- Ministry of Finance and National Economy (Bahrain)
- Misled Overambitious Financial Eggheads
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Zambia)
- Ministry of Forestry and Natural Resources (Malawi)
- Masters of Flying Objects (Winnipeg, Canada Elite Junior Ultimate Frisbee Team)
- Morning Formation
- Morrison and Foerster LLP (law firm)
- Morrison Follower (John Morrison fan club; professional wrestling)
- Mozilla Foundation
- Metal Oxide Flame Proof (resistor)
- Ministry of Finance and Planning
- Movements of Fluorescence Pattern after Photobleaching (DNA mobility)
- Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (Uganda)
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries (India)
- Marine, Oceanographic and Freshwater Resources (database)
- Ministry of Forests and Range (British Columbia, Canada)
- Maintenance Of Flying Skills
- Media Optimized File System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Three orphaned tiger cubs have found an unusual mother figure - a white Swiss Shepherd dog, called Tallim.
And so begins her transformation from glamour girl with no responsibilities to mother figure.
I had two in my bedroom before I went to sleep on Tuesday but because my mum taught me to sing "Ladybird, ladybird fly away home, your house is on fire, your children all gone" I've always considered them rather tragic, caring, mother figures, so I left these two beasts alone.
Seen by many as something of a mother figure to the UK movie industry, Ross has been behind numerous successful box office draws and had a huge say in funding and nurturing some of the UK's most critically-acclaimed, edgy and popular films over the past few years.
As a case study, she chronicles the emergence of an idealized mother figure whose reforming zeal sought to make French society more equitable and just.
The jury heard earlier that Walsh, who dated a string of older women, had been more likely to form romantic attachments to older women because he was looking for an alternative mother figure.