Another such book, Mostly Harmless Econometrics is written for people who use econometrics, and who would consider changing their research agenda from finding correlation to showing causation.
What does MHE stand for?
MHE stands for Mostly Harmless Econometrics
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHE
We have 54 other meanings of MHE in our Acronym Attic
- Material Handling Engineering
- Material Handling Equipment
- Materials Handling Equipment (US DoD)
- Mechanized Handling Equipment
- Mental Health Evaluation
- Michael Hofmann Engineering (est. 1986; various locations)
- Midway Home Entertainment
- Ministry of Higher Education (Philippines)
- Monthly Housing Expense (finance)
- Most Harmful Event (transportation safety management)
- Moving Horizon Estimation (automatic control)
- Multiple Headspace Extraction (gas chromatography)
- Multiple Hereditary Exostoses
- Maine Home Education Association
- Manufactured Home Energy Audit
- Maryland Home Education Association
- Master of Health
- Materials Handling Engineers Association
- Maximum Horizontal Equivalent Acceleration (seismology)
- Mechanical Handling Engineers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
37 Mostly Harmless Econometrics is the most recent addition to the literature on econometric methods.