David Cronenberg, 03 (9) Touch of Pink, Ian Iqbal Rashid, 04 (9) Zero Patience, John Greyson, 94 (8) Ginger Snaps, John Fawcett, 01 (8) Lilies, John Greyson, 96 (8) MVP2: Most Vertical Primate, Robert Vince, 01 (8) The Saddest Music in the World, Guy Maddin, 04 (8) The Statement (Canada/U.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Most Vertical Primate (movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Warner Brothers has released the rather suspicious Most Vertical Primate starring Alex Chalmers, Ryan Sheckler, and Bob Burnquist.
Last Wedding, Bruce Sweeney (10) Ginger Snaps, John Fawcett (8) MVP2: Most Vertical Primate, Robert Vince (8) Lost and Delirious, Lea Pool (5) The Widow of Saint Pierre, Patrice Leconte (5) Century Hotel, David Weaver (4) The Claim, Michael Winterbottom (4) Hey, Happy