What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet