Frye is a freelance writer and Microsoft Most Valuable Professional for Excel.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Monster Venture Partners (Bellevue, WA)
- Monster Versus Player (gaming)
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
- Motorola Validated PLUS (communications)
- Mountain View Park
- Moving Vessel Profiler
- Multi Vendor Program
- Multi Video Processing (ATI Technologies)
- Multi-application Voice Processing