1 For the Mischiefs, James Hellens was voted best forward, Emily Johnson best defenceman, Jamie Ord most valuable player and Jay Lucas most improved player.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Most Valuable Player (sports)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MVP
We have 348 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Modular Voice Processor
- Moeco Vietnam Petroleum Co., Ltd. (energy industry)
- Mohawk Valley Plan (Health Insurance - Utica, NY)
- Moisture Vapour Permeable (fabrics and wood)
- Monster Venture Partners (Bellevue, WA)
- Monster Versus Player (gaming)
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
- Motorola Validated PLUS (communications)
- Mountain View Park
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the TBL, Mark Fin more and Norton Bulls collected Most Valuable Player and Team of the Season after winning Division 2 with only one league defeat all season - Finmore averaged 29.
Griffin Most Valuable Player and the 2004 Cushman & Wakefield's New York Area Most Ingenious Deal of the Year.
BARRY Bonds is ready to start the bidding less than 24 hours after winning an unprecedented fourth Most Valuable Player Award.