At the premiere of her new film Holy Motors she said: "The most important person for me on the film is the hairdresser.
What does MIP stand for?
MIP stands for Most Important Person
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIP
We have 379 other meanings of MIP in our Acronym Attic
- Modernization Investment Plan
- Mold in Place
- Molecular Imprint Polymer
- Molecular Ionization Potential
- Monitoring Implementation Plan
- Monthly Income Plan
- Monthly Investment Plan
- Moon Impact Probe
- Mortgage in Possession
- Mortgage Insurance Premium
- Most Important Player
- Most Improved Player
- Most Innovative Products
- Mount Indicator Panel
- Movimiento Indígena Pachakuti (Bolivia, Pachakuti Indigenous Movement)
- Multi-Annual Indicative Programme
- Multichannel Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Multilateral Interoperability Program
- Multim In Parvum
- Multimedia Information Processing (course; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Become the Most Important Person in the Room Rose Rosetree Women's Intuition Worldwide 116 Hillsdale Drive, Sterling, VA 20164-1201 9780975253878, $14.
My girlfriend is the most important person in my life and I'd never treat her with anything but respect and kindness.
The most important person is like Jesus himself: willing to give up rank and status and importance to serve.
The Gift Boat by Peter Dickinson, pounds price Age: 8-12 years MacMullan (ISBN: 1405035161) GRANDAD is the most important person in Gavin's life and when he is suddenly struck down by a massive stroke the doctors are not optimistic.
But here's the real benefit: By changing your diet and exercising more, you are taking care of the most important person in the world--you
The resident is the most important person in the long-term care facility and must be protected from AROs.
When you are talking to Ez, he makes you feel as if you are the most important person in the world," said Jack Pohlman, AFS past president and vice president of, Taylor-Pohlman, Inc.