The priority that ADB gave to knowledge solutions was recognized with the prestigious Asia Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) award in both 2011 and 2012.
What does MAKE stand for?
MAKE stands for Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (Teleos)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MAKE in our Acronym Attic
- Moms of Autistic Kids
- Mouvement pour l'Autonomie de la Kabylie (French: Movement for the Autonomy of Kabylia; Algeria)
- Multiple Activation Key (Microsoft)
- Musica Antiqua Koln (band)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (India's first Minister of Education)
- Metropolitan Area Killifish Association (Lyndhurst, NJ)
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (India)
- Marshfield Area Kennel Club (Wisconsin)
- Mid-Atlantic Karst Conservancy (Blairsville, PA)
- Mid-Atlantic Koi Club
- Make A Killer Interface (Winamp)
- Mid Argyll, Kintyre and Islay (Scotland, UK)
- Macintosh Association of Kitakyushu (Japan)
- Most Admired Knowledge Leaders (business award)
- Music at Kohl Mansion (chamber music; Burlingame, CA)
- Maksutov-Newtonian Telescope
- Movement Against Kindred Offenders
- Midwest Area Kitemakers Retreat
- Ministry of National Defense Agency for KIA (Killed in Action) Recovery and Identification (South Korea)
- Medical Aid Kit/Station
Samples in periodicals archive:
Neusoft Corporation, a leading IT solution and service provider in China, announced that it has been recognized recently as one of the 2012 Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) Winners by Teleos in association with The KNOW Network.
For the fifth straight year Buckman Laboratories has been recognized as one of the world's most admired knowledge enterprises (MAKE) by KNOW Network, a community of leading knowledge-based organizations dedicated to networking, benchmarking and sharing best knowledge practices leading to superior enterprise performance.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has been selected as a winner of the prestigious 2012 Asian Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE) award, in recognition of its work to devise knowledge-based products, services, and solutions for development in the region.