Tony Thaphar, of Moseley Community Development Trust, organised the day, which included cricket with young stars from Warwickshire County Cricket Club.
What does CDT stand for?
CDT stands for Moseley Community Development Trust (UK; also seen as MCDT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDT
We have 258 other meanings of CDT in our Acronym Attic
- Craft Design Technology (school)
- Cross-Domain Transport
- CSCI Development Team
- Cumulative Downtime
- Current Date and Time (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Current Dental Terminology
- Customer Development Team
- Customer Documentation Tree
- Cuvee de Tomme (Pizza Port/Lost Abbey Beer, San Marcos, CA)
- Contractor Development, Test & Evaluation
- Clearance Diving Team 3 (Royal Australian Navy)
- Cornea-Derived Transcript 6
- Canadian Dance Teachers' Association
- Canadian Dental Therapists Association
- Capital District Transportation Authority (Albany/Schenectady/Troy Area, NY)
- Centre de Developpement des Technologies Avancees (French)
- Certified Drug Test Administrator
- Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act of 1988
- Clinical Dental Technicians Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the major problems here is that there is a conflict of interests when it comes to running Highbury Hall," said Tony Thapar, chief executive of the Moseley Community Development Trust.
URBAN PHOTOS OPERATED by the Moseley Community Development Trust, Moseley Exchange at 149-153 Alcester Road, Moseley B13 8JP will feature an exhibition of local and international urban landscape photography by Dan Burwood and Jude Hammersley from Feb 28 to Apr 30.
CAPTION(S): From left, Mark Janssens, Faithful+Gould, Cath Ralph, Moseley Community Development Trust and Gareth Edwards, Faithful+Gould
District Churches Housing Association and Moseley Community Development Trust are also involved.
We in Moseley do our best to help ourselves - most recently we have established the Moseley Community Development Trust to try to lead regeneration and fill the gaps in Birmingham City Council services.
The Moseley Community Development Trust charity launched the wardens project, which also works with police to reduce antisocial behaviour, robbery and burglaries, in 2002 to great acclaim.
Moseley Community Development Trust was founded a year ago by a conservation group, The Moseley Society, and the Moseley Neighbourhood Forum.