Xi, who is on the first leg of a four-nation tour, and arrived in Moscow on Friday, made the remarks while addressing students at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, reports The Japan Times.
What does MGIMO stand for?
MGIMO stands for Moscow State Institute of International Relations (Russian acronym)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Microbial Growth Inhibitory Factor
- Mobile Games Interoperability Forum
- Molecular Genetics Instrumentation Facility (University of Georgia)
- Must Get in Front
- Management and Graduate Interview Guide (Australia)
- Minimum Guaranteed Index Increase Rate
- Merino Grower Investments Ltd. (New Zealand)
- Mud Gas Isotope Logging
- Microgravity Isolation Mount
- Molecular Genetics of Industrial Microorganisms (Netherlands)
- Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Mega Group, Inc.
- Mount Graham International Observatory (Arizona)
- Maine Green Independent Party
- Middle Grades Improvement Program (Lilly Endowment, Inc.; Indiana)
- Minimum Guaranteed Interest Rate
- Motor Glider Instructor Rating (UK)
- Mahatma Gandi Institute for Rural Industrialization (India)
- Mahatma Gandhi International School (various locations)
- Marine Geographic Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We must respect the right of each country in the world to independently choose its path of development, and oppose interference in the internal affairs of other countries," Xi said in his address to students at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations on Saturday.
Mori is also scheduled to meet with Sergey Naryshkin, speaker of the lower house of the Russian parliament, and give a speech at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations on Friday.
In 1988 she got a doctorate in economics at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
Kadiev earned his graduate degree in international relations the Moscow State Institute of International Relations, specializing on Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia.
Delivering a speech at a conference on "Turkey's Foreign Policy" in Moscow State Institute of International Relations, Erdogan said the Turkish government built its foreign policy on "winning and making friends".
We see no alternative to a political-diplomatic solution to Iran's nuclear problem," Lavrov said in a address to students at the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.