Despite having worked for major publications and news agencies including Interfax, Moscow News, Moscow Times and Echo of Moscow, Yasina said she was not concerned about freedom of expression in Russia.
What does MN stand for?
MN stands for Moscow News (Moscow, Russia newspaper)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MN
We have 50 other meanings of MN in our Acronym Attic
- Minnesota (US postal abbreviation)
- Minor (AT&T)
- Mobile Network
- Mobile Node
- Model Number (manufacturer code)
- Mongolia (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Mononuclear Leukocytes
- Montenegro (Yugoslavia)
- Motor Neuron
- MuggleNet (Harry Potter)
- Music News
- Very High Frequency Voice Radio (US Navy)
- Multinational Detailed Deployment Plan
- Minnesota Fatal Accident Circumstances and Epidemiology Study
- Minnesota Fatality Assessment and Control Evaluation Program
- Multi National Limited Objective Experiment (US DoD)
- Materiel Need (Abbreviated)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Integrity Commission will soon summon al-Dabbagh to interrogate him about the corruption of the Russian arms deal," Bah al-Araji told Moscow news.
At a Moscow news conference on December 12, Lavrov said the move suggested the United States has "placed all bets on the armed victory" by the coalition over the government of President Bashar al-Assad.
The newspaper launch at the Fairmont Hotel in Dubai featured an exhibit tracing the history of Anbaa Mosku since 1969 when the newspaper was established as an Arabic-language edition of The Moscow News.
Amid Russian efforts to revive deeply rooted relations with the Arab World, Moscow News has announced the launch of a special, 16-page monthly Arabic edition to be distributed across the Arab World.