The ROM icon's stylistic affinity with Moscow links it to an important period of the political and economic expansion of the Duchy of Moscow and its claim to the title of the Third Rome after the fall of Constantinople in 1453 and the end of the Byzantine Empire.
What does MOLINK stand for?
MOLINK stands for Moscow Link (see DCL)
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of MOLINK
- Ministry of Labour Health and Social Affairs of Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- Ministry of Labour and Human Welfare
- Mask of Life (gaming)
- Merchants On-Line International (exotic pet breeders; Ohio)
- Metro Orlando Lifestyle Information (website)
- Microsoft Online Institute
- Mobile Location Indicator
- Museum of Lost Interactions (UK)
- Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act
- Molecules and Light in Individual Metal Nanostructures (Nanoscience European Research Area project)
- Moscow/Washington Emergency Communications Link
- Movimiento Liberal Republicano Nacionalista (Spanish: Liberal Republican Nationalist Movement)
- Minority On-Line Information Service
- Modular Open Laboratory Information System (Sysmex Corp.)
- Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (Vietnam)
- Movimondo - Movimento Liberazione e Sviluppo
- Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport (Japan)
- Ministry of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs (Nepal)
- Marina Operators Legal Liability (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But it was the Moscow link that forced UEFA bosses to start an investigation into Abramovich's interests in the Russian club.
But it was the Moscow link that forced UEFA bosses to start up an immediate investigation into whether Abramovich's interests in the Russian club were stronger than he claims.