INTERFIRST WHOLESALE MORTGAGE LENDing, Ann Arbor, Michigan, now offers mortgage brokers its OneFee[SM] Pricing Tool Only through Mortgages Online at InterFirst (MOAI), InterFirst's online lending portal.
What does MOAI stand for?
MOAI stands for Mortgages Online At Interfirst (Interfirst Bank)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOAI
- Mother of All Grids
- Mother of All Groups
- Multiplayer Online Adventure Game
- Missouri Academy of General Dentistry
- Mother of All Gravity Games (video game)
- Museum of American Heritage
- Mixed/Obstructive Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Missouri Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Maryville, MO)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation
- Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitor
- Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Food Security (Malawi)
- Multimedia Ontologies and Artificial Intelligence Techniques in Law (workshop)
- Master of All Knowledge
- Mail Order Action Line
- Management of All Logistics (shipping)
- Ministry of Agriculture and Livestock (various nations)
- Mother of All Languages
- Music of All Latitudes (Canada)
- Mini Owners of America Los Angeles
- Metal Organic Atomic Layer Deposition (applied physics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN-BASED INTERFIRST Wholesale Mortgage Lending has announced it now offers fully automated underwriting services to its customers as part of its expansion to Mortgages Online at InterFirst (MOAI[SM]).