Mortgage Marvel extracts its data directly from the live product databases of lenders nationwide, displaying only accurate mortgage quotes in real-time, the company says.
What does MQ stand for?
MQ stands for Mortgage Quote
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MQ
We have 5 other meanings of MQ in our Acronym Attic
- Midway Islands
- Military Parcel Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Mines and Quarries (United Kingdom)
- Minimum Qualifications
- Modified Quantization
- Modularization Quality (software)
- MonsterQuest (TV show)
- Moral Quotient
- Museumsquartier (French: Museum Quarter, Centre for the Arts in Vienna, Austria)
- Musical Quarterly (journal; Oxford University Press; est. 1915)
- Mary Queen of Apostles (New Kensington, PA catholic School)
- Master Quality Authenticated (audio codec)
- Material Quality Assurance
- Material Quotation Analyst
- Medical Quality Assurance (Florida Department of Health division)
- Melbourne Quality Assurance (Australia)
- Mining Qualifications Authority (South Africa)
- Missouri Quality Award (Northwest Missouri State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyone applying for a RBS mortgage quote before April 5 will be entered for a prize draw.