A spokesman for MHB Solicitors (Wales), which runs a specialist legal research team, said: "Now that Ms Brown's case has been scheduled in the High Court, we would like to hear from people who were charged Mortgage Exit Administration Fees between 2000 and 2008, especially those whose lender was Birmingham Midshires.
What does MEAF stand for?
MEAF stands for Mortgage Exit Administration Fee (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEAF
We have 6 other meanings of MEAF in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Eastern Association of Educational Opportunity Program Personnel (eastern US)
- Machines En Apparaten Fabriek
- Maine Educators Against Fingerprinting
- Matching Energy Assistance Fund
- Mexican Expeditionary Air Force (WWII)
- Middle East Air Force
- Middle East/Africa
- Midlands Ethnic Albanian Foundation (UK)
- Mission Evangélique des Alpes Françaises (French: Evangelical Mission of the French Alps)
- Mitsubishi Electric America Foundation (Arlington, VA)
- Methodological and Empirical Advances in Financial Analysis (Sydney, Australia)
- Middle East, Africa, Southern Asia
- Major Emergency Action Guide (US FEMA)
- Middle East Advisory Group LLC (Washington, DC)
- Moray Equestrian Access Group (UK)
- Munich Ergo Asset Management GmbH
- Municipal Electric Association of Georgia (public power consortium)
- Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia
- Methionine-Enkephalin-Arg6-Gly7-Leu8 (neuron)
- Mission Nationale d'Expertise et d'Audit Hospitaliers (French: National Mission for Expertise and Hospital Auditing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group said the new charge was being introduced to replace its previous Mortgage Exit Administration Fee, which it scrapped in July last year following pressure from City watchdog the Financial Services Authority on lenders over exit charges.
Mortgage Exit Administration Fees (Meafs) kick in when a customer moves their mortgage to another lender or pays off their loan.