What does MACH-1 stand for?
MACH-1 stands for Mortality Assessment in Congestive Heart Failure (study; Journal of Clinical Cardiology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mobile Access Command Headquarters (cellular emergency services)
- Mobile Air Cargo Handling
- Model of Atmospheric Chemical Hazards
- Modified Air Combat Heroes (gaming)
- Modular, Adaptive, Computer, Hardware
- Moncrief Army Community Hospital (Eastover, SC; US DoD)
- Multi-Application Control by Honeywell (X-38 aircraft)
- Multilayer Actuator Head
- I Have Reached Max Speed & Am Not Closing on Target
- I Have Reached Maximum Speed & Am Closing My Target
- Michigan Automated Clearing House Association (now Payments Authority, Inc.)
- Mid-America College Health Association (American College Health Association)
- Mid-America Collegiate Hockey Association
- Mid-Atlantic Clearing House Association (Hanover, MD)
- Mid-Atlantic Collegiate Hockey Association (est. 1997)
- Multi Agency Community Housing Association (est. 1991; Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)
- Machine Alteration
- Machinery Alteration (Navy)
- Mid-America Coalition on Health Care