Tools are available in a range of inch and metric diameters with Weldon or Morse taper shanks.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Morse Taper Shank (machine and drilling tool designation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Module-to-Truss Structure
- Mohr-Tranebjaerg Syndrome
- Moisture Transport System (fabric technology)
- Money Transfer System
- Monkey Trap Syndrome
- Monotone Treatment Response
- Monroe Transit System
- Monthly Treasury Statement
- Moored Training Ship
- Moravian Theological Seminary (Bethlehem, PA)
- Mortar Tracking System
- Moscow Time Standard (GMT+0300)
- Motion and Time Study
- Motion Technology Selectorized (Life Fitness product)
- Motor Transport Services (various locations)
- Motor Tuning Show (trade show; United Arab Emirates)
- Mound Technical Solutions, Inc. (Mound Advanced Technology Center; Miamisburg, OH)
- Mountain Travel Symposium (Whistler, British Columbia, Canada)
- Movement Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tru-Lok is available in a variety of straight shank, flange-type, and Morse taper shanks.