Tenants are served by the building's proximity to downtown Morristown, which features numerous banking facilities, shops and restaurants, as well as the Morristown Memorial Hospital and Morristown Airport, which is used heavily by corporate executives.
What does MMH stand for?
MMH stands for Morristown Memorial Hospital (Morristown, New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MMH
We have 72 other meanings of MMH in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Management in Hospitality
- Masters in Military History
- Mater Misericordiae Hospital (Dublin, Ireland)
- Mean Man Hours
- Meet Me Halfway
- Mitsui Memorial Hospital (Japan)
- Mobile Modular Hospitals SpA
- Modern Materials Handling
- Monomethyl Hydrazine
- Morgan Memorial Hospital (Madison, Georgia)
- Moving Mesh Hydrodynamic (algorithm)
- Multilinear Modular Hash
- Multimedia Mail Handler
- Michigan Manufactured Housing, RV and Campground Association (also seen as MMHRVCA)
- Maintenance Manhours Per Flying Hour
- Maintenance Manhours per Flying Hour (aircraft operations)
- Mean Manhours Per Flight Hour
- Mean Man Hours per Flight Hour-Design Controllable
- Mean Manhours Per Maintenance Action
- Maintenance Manhours Per Operating Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
Simon Cancer Center at Morristown Memorial Hospital, Carol G.
Patrick Hospital Corp, Missoula; Nebraska-Bryanlgh Medical Center, West Lincoln; Creighton University Medical Center, Omaha; Nevada-Washoe Medical Center, Reno; New Hampshire-Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, Lebanon; New Jersey-Atlantic City Hospital, Atlantic City; Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown; Shore Memorial Hospital, Somers Point; Overlook Hospital, Summit; New Mexico-St.
Crown and Farkus were hospitalized with serious injuries at University Hospital and Morristown Memorial Hospital, respectively, police told the New Jersey Herald.
Pavlin ([double dagger]) (1) * Connecticut Department of Public Health, Hartford, Connecticut, USA; ([dagger]) Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey, USA; and ([double dagger]) Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, Silver Spring, Maryland, USA References (1.
Elizabeth Rose, a physician who treats teens at the Adolescent/Young Adult Center for Health at Morristown Memorial Hospital in New Jersey.
Vincent's Hospital and Health System, Indianapolis, Indiana 317/338-6650 Midwest Center for Health and Healing, Swedish American Health System, Rockford, Illinois 815/391-7118 Mind/Body Medical Institute, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Massachusetts 617/632-9525 Memorial Hospital Southwest, Houston, Texas 713/776-5020 Morristown Memorial Hospital, Morristown, New Jersey 201/971-4575 Riverside Methodist Hospital, Columbus, Ohio 614/566-4050 Baptist Hospital, Nashville, Tennessee 800/826-9998 St.