Catrin won the Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association Young Welsh Singer of the Year competition at Tabernacle Chapel, Morriston, Swansea, on Saturday.
What does MOCSA stand for?
MOCSA stands for Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association (est. 1974; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOCSA
- Mayor's Office of Contract Services (New York, NY)
- Measure of Current Status (patient psychology scale)
- Michael O'Neal Chamber Singers (Roswell, Georgia)
- Microsoft Official Curriculum Seminar
- Military Occupational Classification and Structure
- Ministry of Civil Service (various locations)
- Ministry of Cynical Supposition (satirical blog; Australia)
- Missile Operational Communications Systems
- Multichannel Ocean Color Sensor
- Metropolitan Organization to Counter Sexual Assault (Kansas City, MO)
- Ministry of Civil Service and Insurance (Yemen)
- Molecular and Cellular Surface Imaging (Cornell Center for Materials Research; Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Meander Open Complementary Split-Ring Resonator (computer engineering)
- Mean Overhaul Cycle Time
- Ministry of Communication and Transport (Tanzania)
- Ministry of Communications and Technology (Syria)
- Ministry of Construction and Technology (South Korea)
- Ministry of Construction and Transportation (South Korea)
- Mobile Outpatient Cardiac Telemetry
- Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation (Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association (MOCSA) holds its 28th annual competition, with prize money of pounds 1,300, a trophy and an inscribed silver salver up for grabs.
The Morriston Orpheus Choir Supporters' Association is about to host its 28th annual competition, with prize money of pounds 1,300, a trophy and an inscribed silver salver to be won.