The Morris division, Morris Visitor Publications, owns the Where brand worldwide and licenses St.
What does MVP stand for?
MVP stands for Morris Visitor Publications (Augusta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MVP
We have 349 other meanings of MVP in our Acronym Attic
- Model View Presenter
- Model View Projection
- Modular Voice Processor
- Moeco Vietnam Petroleum Co., Ltd. (energy industry)
- Mohawk Valley Plan (Health Insurance - Utica, NY)
- Moisture Vapour Permeable (fabrics and wood)
- Monster Venture Partners (Bellevue, WA)
- Monster Versus Player (gaming)
- Montel Vontavious Porter (WWE star)
- Monumental Venture Partners, LLC (McLean, VA)
- Most Valuable Person
- Most Valuable Player (sports)
- Most Valuable Point
- Most Valuable Primate (movie)
- Most Valuable Product (PC Computing award)
- Most Valuable Professional (Microsoft recognition program)
- Most Valuble Poet
- Most Valued Partner (various organizations)
- Most Vertical Primate (movie)
- Motor Vehicle Producer (Australian government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Travel Business Review - 09 September 2011 Morris Visitor Publications, a US-based publication company, has announced opening its first branded concession airport store, Where.