Moroni, Comoro Islands, Jumada II 15, 1433, May 6, 2012, SPA -- A vessel, laden with 3000 chilled sacrifice meat, arrived in Moroni island of The Comoros to be distributed over the needy in the island within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Project to benefit from the pilgrims sacrifice meat, managed by the Jeddah-based Islamic Development Bank.
What does Moro stand for?
Moro stands for Moroni (Book of Mormon)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of Moro
- Massachusetts Ocean Resource Information System (online mapping tool)
- Modular Road Information System
- Mu-opioid Receptor Knock-Out (genetically altered mouse)
- Manned Orbital Research Laboratory
- Midwest Online Racing League (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing)
- Middle Of the Road Music
- Mormon (Book of Mormon)
- Membrane Occupation and Recognition Nexus
- Mother of Red Nations Women's Council of Manitoba (Canada)
- Market Order Rectification Office (Ministry of Commerce; China)
- Missouri Rural Opportunities Council
- Main Organization Revealing Obvious Numbskulls
- Verband der Modelleisenbahner und Eisenbahnfreunde Europas
- Maine Oil Recycling Program (waste management)
- Marine Officer Rest Period
- Master Ordnance Repair Program
- Mid-Ohio Regional Planning Commission (Columbus, OH; also seen as MORPC)
- Mission-Oriented Research Program (University of Montana)
- Multistep Oxygen Regeneration Process (cardiovascular medicine)
- Mortgage Bankers Association Political Action Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president expressed appreciation for Kuwait's support of development in his country and particularly for funding by Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development (KFAED) of vital development and infrastructure projects in the capital, Moroni.
CAPTION(S): FINALIST: Marta (3rd left) judges and current champ Grazoni Moroni right
Vertical integration is key for Moroni Feed Company The Utah desert may seem an improbable place to start a turkey business, but one has been thriving there for several decades.
About 54 bodies were buried in Moroni City, the capital of Comoros, last two days, al-Ya'abori said adding that the delegation met with Comorian President Ahmed Abdullah Sambi and discussed with him resuming the Yemeni airlines "Yemenia" flights to Moroni.
The plane plunged into the Indian Ocean as it was trying to land in Moroni.
Aa The Yemenia Flight 626 crashed while it was flying from Paris to Moroni via Yemen.