He said: "At the end of the cycle of Morning Glory I was hailed as the greatest songwriter since Lennon and McCartney.
What does MG stand for?
MG stands for Morning Glory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MG
We have 54 other meanings of MG in our Acronym Attic
- Missing Grade (various schools)
- Mixed Grain (lumber industry)
- Molecular Geometry (chemistry)
- Mongolian Grill (restaurant)
- Mongomery Gentry (band)
- Monitoring Group (supervisory body)
- Monster Garage (Discovery Channel)
- Moongate (online game, now Materia Magica)
- Morewood Gardens (Carnegie Mellon University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But that hasn't been so lucky for Morning Glory Pool, a hot spring in Yellowstone National Park (see map, right).
IN a twist of ironic fate that couldn't have been more perfectly scripted if it tried, Morning Glory is centred around a chaotic breakfast show called, wait for it, Daybreak.
Byline: MARK ADAMS MORNING GLORY 107mins Opens Friday, January 21 THE STARS Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton, Patrick Wilson.
However, if your morning glory vines do not bloom and your patience is wearing thin, try using a little bone meal to stimulate flower formation.