Duggan said his duties as regimental commander consume about two hours of his busy day, beginning with running morning formation and raising the colors at 6:30.
What does MOFO stand for?
MOFO stands for Morning Formation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOFO
We have 2 other meanings of MOFO in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Fisheries (Vietnam)
- Minnesota Organic Farmers' Information Exchange
- Mid-Ohio Football League (est. 1991)
- Ministry of Fisheries and Livestock (Bangladesh)
- My Oh Flippin' My
- Ministry of Finance and National Economy (Bahrain)
- Misled Overambitious Financial Eggheads
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Zambia)
- Ministry of Forestry and Natural Resources (Malawi)
- Masters of Flying Objects (Winnipeg, Canada Elite Junior Ultimate Frisbee Team)
- Morrison and Foerster LLP (law firm)
- Morrison Follower (John Morrison fan club; professional wrestling)
- Mother Figure (polite form)
- Mozilla Foundation
- Metal Oxide Flame Proof (resistor)
- Ministry of Finance and Planning
- Movements of Fluorescence Pattern after Photobleaching (DNA mobility)
- Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (Uganda)
- Ministry of Food Processing Industries (India)
- Marine, Oceanographic and Freshwater Resources (database)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I figured I could get in an hour-long nap and still make morning formation.
Sounds of stomping and excited laughter fill the air as children run down the stairs for morning formation.