Red-tailed hawks come around now in search of morning doves for which my yard has become a routine foraging stop.
What does MODO stand for?
MODO stands for Morning Dove (bird species Zenaida macroura)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MODO
- Modify Master Process
- Modular Medical
- Modification Management Information System (US Navy)
- Miejskiego Osrodka Doskonalenia Nauczycieli (Polish: Municipal Teachers' Center of Excellence)
- Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association
- MO&DSD Operational/Development Network
- Missouri Department of Natural Resources
- Magic Online Digital Object (Magic the Gathering, game)
- Main Office District Office (US DOL)
- Models of Decision and Optimization (research group; University of Grenada; Grenada, Spain)
- Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing (Marvel Comics)
- Mobile Organism Designed Only for Killing (Marvel Comics)
- Mobile Doppler SODAR
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- Ministry of Defence Police (UK)
- Ministry of Defence Production (Pakistan)
- Modern Programming Practice
- Modular Exponential
- Moving Object Detection Program (astronomy)
- Muamalat Officer Development Program (Bank Muamalat Indonesia; Papua, Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morning dove densities did not differ by diel period.
White-winged and morning doves are plentiful in the summer and early fall, and hunters are allowed by law to kill as many as 40 doves per day.
A runway sweep by base operations personnel revealed six dead morning doves.