AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS Morgans Hotel Group (NASDAQ: MHGC) said it plans to extend its signature luxury brand into Russia with the opening of Delano Moscow, the third international Delano-branded property, following the opening of Delano Marrakech slated for September 2012, and Delano Cesme scheduled to open in 2015.
What does MHG stand for?
MHG stands for Morgans Hotel Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHG
We have 32 other meanings of MHG in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Hydroelectric Generator
- Mark Humes Gallery (Fort Meyers, FL)
- MEF (Marine Expeditionary Force) Headquarters Group
- Merrimack Health Group (Marblehead, MA)
- Metal Head Gasket
- Meteorological Hydrogen Generator
- Metro Heart Group (St. Louis, MO)
- Middle High German
- Midrash Ha-Gadol (Jewish rabbinic interpretations)
- Monster Hunter G (video game)
- Moscow Helsinki Group (Russia)
- Mousehunt Gold
- Multi-Hop Grooming
- My Holy Grail
- Mystery Hot Girl (slang)
- Miles Hand Grenade/Claymore Mine
- Manitoba Hang Gliding Association (Manitoba, Canada)
- Maryland Hang Gliding Association
- Modular High-Gain Antenna (wireless communications)
- Mid-Hudson Graphic Arts Association (International Association of Printing House Craftsmen; Montgomery, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nov 18, 2011 Morgans Hotel Group acquires majority stake in The Light Group.
uk Morgans Hotel Group Co (NASDAQ: MHGC), a hospitality company that owns and develops hotels and resorts in the US, has planned the launch of a new virtual concierge program available on iPads provided at guestrooms.
Jones Lang LaSalle Hotels announced that a Morgans Hotel Group joint venture has completed the $189 million refinancing of the Sanderson and St Martins Lane hotels in London.