Morgan Technical Ceramics is a division of The Morgan Crucible Company plc, comprising Morgan Advanced Ceramics (MAC) and Morgan Electro Ceramics (MEC).
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Morgan Advanced Ceramics (Morgan Crucible Company; UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Monitored Anaesthesia Care
- Monitored Anesthesia Care
- Monitoring Advisory Committee (various locations)
- Monitoring and Analysis Coordinator (US FEMA)
- Montana Agricultural College
- Montessori Australia Council (Queensland, Australia)
- Montgomery Aquatic Center (Rockville, MD)
- Months After Contract
- Mooney Airplane Company (Texas)
- Moore Action Collectibles (toy company)
- Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation (Morrsiville State College; Morrisville, NY)
- Mortuary Affairs Coordinator
- Moselle Alpine Club (French automobile club; Moselle, France)
- Mothers Against Canada (South Park)
- Mothers Against Circumcision
- Motor Ambulance Convoy
- Mount Aloysius College (Cresson, PA)
- Mountain Athletic Conference (Pennsylvania high school athletics)
- Mouse Activated Computer (suggested acronym for Apple Macintosh computer)
- Move, Add, Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tony Hetherington, aged 49, of Windsor Street, died on September 26 from head injuries after his bicycle was in collision with a van just yards from his workplace, Morgan Advanced Ceramics, in Central Park Drive, Brownsover, Rugby.
Morgan Advanced Ceramics has commissioned a new machining process at its site at Central Park, Rugby.
Diamondshield[R], a coating for plastics and polymers used on consumer and portable electronic devices, has been made available by the Diamonex Products division of Morgan Advanced Ceramics (MAC).
Diamonex Diamondshield is the latest addition to the Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) line of coatings from Morgan Advanced Ceramics, New Bedford, Mass The company offers the Diamondshield ion-beam deposition process as a service on molded parts, or it can sell its Closed-Drip Source ion-beam deposition system to processors for m house use.
Morgan Advanced Ceramics (MAC) has introduced its Alumina Ceramic reflectors.