Our findings reiterate the safety of robotic hysterectomy for the obese and morbidly obese patients," Dr.
What does MOB stand for?
MOB stands for Morbidly Obese
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOB
We have 102 other meanings of MOB in our Acronym Attic
- Money Order Branch (various nations)
- Money Over Bitches (Tupac Shakur)
- Monster (Everquest slang)
- Monster or Beast (gaming, MMORPG)
- Monster Owners Belgium
- Month of Birth
- Months on Book (finance)
- Moose on Bikes (Motorcycle Club)
- Mother of the Baby
- Mother of the Bride
- Mothers Opposing Bush
- Motor Outbound (oil and gas industry)
- Mouvement pour l'Organisation de la Bretagne (French: Movement for the Organization of Britain; est. 1957)
- Movable Object Block (computer graphics)
- Multimedia Outlet Box
- Municipals Over Bonds (Index)
- Mobilization Station
- Mobility 6 (US Navy Seal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Aberdeen, 15 per cent of people were obese or morbidly obese.
Hospitals, midwives and obstetricians need to seriously consider the long-term impact of the rise in morbidly obese mothers and make provisions for appropriate equipment and resources to deal with this problem.
Low-risk Sleeve gastrectomy is most popular among morbidly obese people, a Kuwaiti surgeon said Wednesday.
Byline: ANI Washington, Jan 19 (ANI): Most morbidly obese individuals would live longer if they had gastric bypass surgery, a new study has suggested.