The Victorian anaesthesia-related morbidity report included teaching hospitals.
What does MORBREPT stand for?
MORBREPT stands for Morbidity Report
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Massachusetts Organization for the Repeal of Abortion Laws
- Mobile Radio for Railway Networks in Europe
- Missouri Resources Assessment Partnership
- Multiple Overhauser Relaxation Analysis And Simulation
- Male O-ring Boss (fitting)
- Manual of Regulations for Banks (Philippines)
- Medical Officer Retention Bonus
- Mid-Ocean Ridge Basalt
- Missile Order of Battle
- Morse Oscillator-Rigid Bender Internal Dynamics
- Morbidity Telegraphic Report
- Macomb Oakland Regional Center, Inc. (est. 1972; Michigan)
- Material Out of Regulatory Control (nuclear energy)
- Medical Officers Reserve Corps
- Midget Ocean Racing Club
- Minimum Operating Reliability Criteria (Western Systems Coordinating Council reliability standards)
- Minnesota Off-Road Cyclists (Minneapolis, MN)
- Moorish Orthodox Radio Crusade (WBAI, New York)
- Multi-Output Resonant Converter
- Mothers Rural Care for AIDS Orphans (Kenya)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Scottish Perinatal and Infant Mortality and Morbidity Report 2010 said stillbirths and deaths among newborns were at a record low, though there were 661.
In 1949, the collection, compilation, and publication of these morbidity statistics was transferred to the National Office of Vital Statistics, which produced the Weekly Morbidity Report.