There is, Sen notes in another context, something of a "tyranny of ideas" as seeing states as of basic significance in moral and political philosophy.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Moral and Political Philosophy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Performance Plan
- Mission Planning Process
- Mobile Party Pays
- Mobilization Program Pre-assignment
- Modem Pool Provider
- Modernization Planning Process
- Modernization Program Plan
- Modified Pruppacher-Pitter Raindrop Model
- Mono Power Pack
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Mortgage Protection Plan (insurance)
- Most Probable Position
- Mountain Products Project (est. 2003; UN Food and Agricultural Organization)
- Mouvman Peyizan Papay (Peasant Movement of Papay)
- Multi Phased Pinned
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Purpose Processor
- Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol
- Multiphase Printing
- Multiple Profile Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
of the Negev) argues that Hegel's critique if Kant's moral and political philosophy is an attempt to answer whether both the demand of abstract universality and the demand of concrete particularity can be given their due, and whether they can be reconciled.
The final chapter is a discussion of theological concepts pertaining to the moral and political philosophy of Aquinas.
They recapitulate and develop these assumptions about the role of language and social practice across a wide range of topics, covering epistemology, philosophy of mind, moral and political philosophy, intellectual and cultural history.
And this thing makes his position "a distinctive and novel one that subverts the received orthodoxies in moral and political philosophy.