We were concerned about missing the mark and developing a website that was internally driven rather than providing information," reflects Jim Blakeslee, CIO of Moraine Park Technical College (Wise.
What does MPTC stand for?
MPTC stands for Moraine Park Technical College (Wisconsin)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPTC
We have 52 other meanings of MPTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mississippi Procurement Technical Assistance Program
- Maktab Perguruan Tuanku Bainun (Malay: Tuanku Bainun Teacher Training College)
- Membership and Professional Training Board (British Psychological Society; Leicester, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Microelectronics and Photonics Testbed
- Ministry of Post, Telecommunications and Broadcasting (South Africa)
- Manitoba Provincial Tenpin Bowling Association (Canada)
- Management Protocol Technical Committee (web services)
- Melting Pot Theatre Company (New York, NY)
- Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications (Cambodia)
- Missing Payroll Time Cards
- Multi-Purpose Training Center (various universities)
- Manpower, Personnel, & Training Concept Document
- Midline Peripheral T-Cell Lymphoma
- Magnetic Porous Tricalcium Phosphate Ceramics
- Multi-Path TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- Memory Protocol Translator Device
- Motion Picture and TV Development (Washington, DC)
- Madhya Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- MPTER Model with Deposition and Settling of Pollutants
- Manpower Personnel Training Decision Support System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to a decreased demand for small animal vet techs, Moraine Park Technical College in Fond du Lac has indefinitely suspended its program.
The Applied Manufacturing Technology Center at Moraine Park Technical College is a 42,500-square-foot, state-of-the-art center.
With support from SunGard Higher Education's Managed Services, Moraine Park Technical College has received a $1.
Moraine Park Technical College in Wisconsin, George Brown College in Ontario and Anne Arundel Community College in Maryland, for example, have adopted a particular model of design developed and used by technical and community college instructors since 1992.