A subsidiary, Morris Modular, has started a housing company with the Moose Cree First Nation in building a manufacturing plant in Cochrane.
What does MCFN stand for?
MCFN stands for Moose Cree First Nation (Moose Factory, ON, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCFN
We have 2 other meanings of MCFN in our Acronym Attic
- Massachusetts Council on Family Mediation
- Master's Certificate in Fraud Management
- Melbourne Community Farmers' Markets (Australia)
- Methionine/Cysteine-Free Medium (biochemistry)
- More Crap for the Masses (band)
- Mount Clemens Farmers Market (Michigan; est. 1979)
- Multi-Cohort Forest Management (Canada)
- Mama Cancer Foundation of Nigeria (est. 1999)
- Marine Corps Family Network
- Michigan Campaign Finance Network
- Motor City Freecycle Network (Detroit, MI)
- Main Campus Finance Office (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Mariah Carey Fan Organization (fan club)
- Miles City Field Office (Bureau of Land Management - Montana/Dakotas)
- Mission Center Financial Officer (worship)
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Odyssey (Costa Rica; ecotourism)
- Moses Clawson Family Organization
- Marine Corps Flight Orientation Program (US Marine Corps)
- Military Computer Family Operating System
- Major Community Facilities Program (Alberta, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Etherington, a member of the Moose Cree First Nation, made the trip with his father, Patrick Sr.
It really puts me in my place," said the 28-year-old member of the Moose Cree First Nation.
Dana Wesley, 25, who is from Moose Cree First Nation, was arrested on June 27.
Other communities include the the Taykwa Tag-amou Nation and the Moose Cree First Nation, which signed memorandums of understanding with Detour in the fall of 2009.
1-866-393-3001 4th ANNUAL "GATHERING OF OUR PEOPLE" July 27-31, 2004, Moose Cree First Nation, Ont.
Winner of the Business Woman of the Year is lawyer Patricia Faries of the Moose Cree First Nation.