Martin Juneau, director of prevention at the Montreal Heart Institute.
What does MHI stand for?
MHI stands for Montreal Heart Institute (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHI
We have 104 other meanings of MHI in our Acronym Attic
- Median Household Income
- Medical and Health Insurance
- Medicare Health Insurance
- Member Help Interactive (America Online)
- Mended Hearts, Inc. (est. 1951)
- Mental Health Initiative
- Military History Institute (Army Heritage Education Center, PA)
- Mineral Hill Industries (Canada)
- Minneapolis Heart Institute (Minneapolis, MN)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Multi-Media Holdings, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Muslim Hands International (NGO)
- Open Society Mental Health Initiative
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Plastic Technology (Japan)
- Malaysian Health Informatics Association (Malaysia)
- Manufactured Homes Insurance Agency (Australia)
- Manufactured Housing Industry of Arizona
- Material Handling Industry of America
- Mental Health Impact Assessment
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries America, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both women and men who exhibit mild to moderate depression while hospitalized for a heart attack are more likely to die over the subsequent year, report psychologist Nancy Frasure-Smith of the Montreal Heart Institute in Quebec and her colleagues.
acted as pro-oxidants," wrote Jean-Claude Tardif and colleagues at the Montreal Heart Institute.
London, October 29( ANI ): High-intensity interval training not only makes middle-aged people healthier, it can also boost their mental ability, according to a Montreal Heart Institute (MHI) study.