You can buy just about anything with a monthly payment plan these days, so why not websites?
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Monthly Payment Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Payload Package
- Mission Performance Plan
- Mission Planning Process
- Mobile Party Pays
- Mobilization Program Pre-assignment
- Modem Pool Provider
- Modernization Planning Process
- Modernization Program Plan
- Modified Pruppacher-Pitter Raindrop Model
- Mono Power Pack
- Moral and Political Philosophy
- Mortgage Protection Plan (insurance)
- Most Probable Position
- Mountain Products Project (est. 2003; UN Food and Agricultural Organization)
- Mouvman Peyizan Papay (Peasant Movement of Papay)
- Multi Phased Pinned
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Purpose Processor
- Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol
- Multiphase Printing
Samples in periodicals archive:
You can make your reservation with a deposit of $295, and a $100 monthly payment plan is available.
Dynasty Zarooni then announced a monthly payment plan so that end-users can enter the market.
A six month planned replacement schedule is recommended and a monthly payment plan is being introduced.
50 per quarter to customers who do not pay by direct debit or monthly payment plan.
One case in point is the "rent-to-own" business, which invites people without credit cards or savings to buy household appliances on monthly payment plans for hundreds of dollars more than the item's value.
If you want to set up a monthly payment plan on your defaulted loan, contact the Department of Education's customer service center at 800-621-3115.