The new Minimum Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance is $1,891.
What does MMNA stand for?
MMNA stands for Monthly Maintenance Needs Allowance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMNA
We have 1 other meaning of MMNA in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Medical Network
- Module Magic Number (computing; Apache)
- Montreal Muslim News (Canada)
- Mother's Maiden Name
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (muscle disorder)
- Mystery Meat Navigation
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy with Conduction Block
- Maheshwari Mahasabha of North America
- Minimum Monthly Needs Allowance
- Mitsubishi Motors North America Inc
- Millbrook Marsh Nature Center (State College, PA)
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy and Conduction Block
- Madras Motor Neuron Disease (neurology)
- Madras pattern of Motor Neuron Disease
- Man-Made Noise Environment
- Music Museum of New England
- Make Money Not Friends
- Minimum Mean Number of Failures
- Midwest Male Naturist Gathering
- Midwest Museum of Natural History (Sycamore, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Community Spouse's Income Allowance Udder Section 1396r-5(d), the community spouse is entitled to income up to the minimum monthly maintenance needs allowance (MMMNA).
The community spouse of a Medicaid recipient, specifically a recipient of the Institutionalized Care Benefit Program, is entitled to a minimum monthly maintenance needs allowance of $1,295 per month currently.