Salti stressed that her research, which has yet to be published, examines the influence of political and security incidents on various monthly economic indicators gathered from the banking, construction and trade sectors between 2005 and 2010.
What does MEI stand for?
MEI stands for Monthly Economic Indicators
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MEI
We have 220 other meanings of MEI in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Institute
- Middle East International
- Midwest Economy Index (nonfarm business activity)
- Miller Electric Incorporated
- Minerals Engineering International (UK)
- Ministry of Electronic Industry (various nations)
- Ministry of Energy and Infrastructure (Ontario, Canada)
- Ministry of European Integration (various locations)
- Missile ECM Improvement
- Molecular Electronic Transducer
- Montreal Economic Institute (Canada)
- Mosaica Education, Inc. (alternative education)
- Most Exposed Individual (risk assessment)
- Mountain Enterprises and Infrastructure
- Multi Engine Instructor
- Multilateral Economic Institutions
- Multiple Extension In Use
- Multiple Extension Internetworking
- Multivariate ENSO Indicator
- Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1961, he published "Signals of Recession and Recovery," which laid the groundwork for the calculation of monthly economic indicators, and he developed the monthly Census report Business Conditions Digest to disseminate them to the public.
The newspaper said the timing was right for a rate rise with official monthly economic indicators, notably the consumer price index (CPI), likely to show an increase in inflationary pressure when released on Monday, December 13.
We've widened our column-width to increase content and made sure to retain all of the informative features readers have come to expect, including the Korpacz National Market Indicators, the latest monthly economic indicators, all the news from our Washington, D.
At a press conference after the release of monthly economic indicators, Atchana said the manufacturing production index posted positive growth for four consecutive months and capacity utilization by industry has been steady to better much of the year to date.
The first discusses twenty-three important monthly economic indicators and their impact on the financial markets.