There is a monthly business review template that can be used to facilitate business review meetings, highlighting key questions that recruitment managers and recruiters can discuss to work out strong strategic action points.
What does MBR stand for?
MBR stands for Monthly Business Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBR
We have 124 other meanings of MBR in our Acronym Attic
- Minimal Backup Reprovisioning
- Minimum Balance Remaining
- Minimum Bend Radius (fibre optics)
- Minimum Boundary Rectangle
- Minimum Bounding Rectangle
- Mishandled Baggage Rate (airline cost)
- Missing Baggage Report (Airport Lost Luggage)
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Receptors (pharmacology)
- Mobile Binding Records
- Monthly Budget Report
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario (Bolivarian Revolutionary Movement)
- Multi-Band Radio
- Multi-Block Read (computing)
- Multi-Brand Remote (remote control device)
- Multiple Bomb Rack
- Municipal Budget Reform (Ukraine)
- Music Business Registry (music industry contact database)
- Mutually Beneficial Relationship (various organizations)
- Memory Buffer Register, Even
- Memory Buffer Register, Odd
Samples in periodicals archive:
It provides a monthly business review to all staff giving details of the company's financial position, new projects, social events and special events.
Ongoing Support & Measurement - Following implementation, Egencia provides powerful data and reporting through a monthly business review and remains in close, weekly contact to continually monitor, improve and enhance the company travel program.