His name is Jerry Weast, hired in the summer of 1999 to lead Montgomery County Public Schools in Maryland, and as you might have guessed, he has a plan for improvement.
What does MoCo stand for?
MoCo stands for Montgomery County
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MoCo
- Missouri Chamber Music Festival (Saint Louis, MO)
- Merseyside Open College Network (UK)
- Metal-Organic Coordination Network (chemistry)
- Multi-Operator Core Network (Mobile Telecommunications)
- Metropolitan Owners Club of North America
- Multiple Opening Closing Net Environmental Sensing System (plankton sampling gear)
- Modern & Contemporary (Arts)
- Modern Cornish (linguistics)
- Mondo Corretto (Italian: World Fair; photography resource)
- Monitoring Committee for Euro-Mediterranean Cooperation in RTD (EU)
- Motion Compensation
- Mozilla Corporation (Mozilla Foundation)
- Mobile Oil Change Operators Group (forum)
- Mobile Collaborations for Hospital-Based Health Care (International Workshop)
- Measure of Consumption Object Meaning (Kleine and Kernan)
- Mobile Communication
- Mobility Command (US Army; predecesor to TACOM, 1962-1967)
- Multi Objective Complex Evolution Algorithm
- Mutual Aid and Operations Common Channel
- Committee on International Monetary Law
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, last fall, the embers flared again when students at a Montgomery County high school produced a public affairs program on same-sex marriage.
According to the researchers, nearly half the respondents in Montgomery County had heard or read about SAD, which may have led to an overreporting of seasonal symptoms in this well-educated community.