Montezuma-Cortez High School principal Mark Rappe says he has now incorporated some of PFLAG's suggestions into the school's student handbook, including changing references to "boy-girl relationships" to "interpersonal relationships.
What does M-CHS stand for?
M-CHS stands for Montezuma-Cortez High School (Cortez, CO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 123 other meanings of M-CHS in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Mind and Brain in Educational and Social Contexts (University of Bristol; UK)
- Manufacturing Bill-Of-Materials
- Mouse Basic Protein of Myelin
- M-Type Backward-Wave Oscillator
- Male Healthy Controls (experimental terminology)
- Molar to Canine
- Microcomputer-Aided Cost Estimating System
- Medical Capabilities Assessment & Status Tool (US FEMA)
- Myocyte-Specific Chloramphenicol Acetyltransferase
- Multidimensional Conjugate Gradient Method
- M monomer of Creatine Kinase
- Muscle-Specific Creatine Kinase (biochemistry)
- Mobile CLASS
- Multi-Class Interest Profile
- Macrocephaly-Capillary Malformation
- Mobility, Countermobility, and Survivability
- Modified Constant Modulus Algorithm
- Modular Cable Modem Termination System
- Mobile Conduct-Of-Fire Trainer
- Mobile Customer Relationship Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
and two friends--who as of press time had not been implicated in the murder--later encountered Martinez while they drove past Montezuma-Cortez High School, where Martinez had been a student and which was near Martinez's home.