Montezuma Castle National Monument Montezuma Castle Unit n = 36 Species Desert Riparian Transition Southwestern myotis -- -- -- California myotis 0.
What does MOCA stand for?
MOCA stands for Montezuma Castle National Monument (US National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MOCA
We have 60 other meanings of MOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Mazda Owners Club of America (car club)
- Mechanochemical Ablation
- Microsoft Online Crash Analysis
- Minimum Obstacle Clearance Altitude (less common)
- Minimum Obstruction Clearance Altitude
- Ministry of Civil Aviation (India)
- Minneapolis Off-Road Cycling Advocates
- Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- Mitigation of Obsolescence Cost Analysis
- Mobile Classroom Application (tablet software)
- Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test (impairment screening method)
- Movement for Cultural Awareness (Nigeria)
- Multimedia Over Cable Alliance
- Multimedia over Coax
- Museum of Chinese in the Americas
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Music Online Competition Act
- Men of Color Against AIDS
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Belgrade (Serbia)
- Museum of Contemporary Art Detroit (Detroit, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
First stop: the 1,000-year-old cliff ruins of (1) Montezuma Castle National Monument.
They include Pearce Ferry, Torroweap Overlook, the Colorado River and Glen Canyon Dam, Antelope Canyon, Navajo National Monument and Black Mesa, Monument Valley, the Grand Canyon, Grand Falls, Sedona, Meteor Crater, Petrified Forest National Park, Montezuma Castle National Monument, and others.
A few miles north is Montezuma Castle National Monument ($2 admission; 567-3322).