REDD Alert in Chiapas Amador Hernandez is a village of about 1,500 Tzehal Mayan peasant farmers set deep inside the Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve in the Lacandon Jungle.
What does MABR stand for?
MABR stands for Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve (Durham, NC)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MABR
We have 4 other meanings of MABR in our Acronym Attic
- Maximum Allowable Back Pressure
- Mean Ambulatory Blood Pressure
- Mean Arterial Blood Pressure
- Member of the Association of Business Psychologists (UK)
- Multi-Armed Bandit Problem (mathematics)
- Mexican American Business and Professional Association (California)
- Multiple Addictive Behaviors Questionnaire
- Manchester and Birmingham Railway
- Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactor (wastewater treatment)
- Mid America Basset Rescue (now BassetsRus Retirement Ranch, Inc.; Oskaloosa, KS)
- Mid-Atlantic Bicycle Racing Association
- Mid America Bigfoot Research Center
- Major Accounts Billing System
- Marine Air Base Squadron
- Maryland Association for Bank Security
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (various universities)
- Master of Arts in Biomedical Sciences (various universities)
- Methyl Methacrylate Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
- Microenterprise Access to Banking Services (Philippines)
- Missile Alert Broadcast System
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the state of Chiapas, Mexico, Conservation International has begun working with a family planning group, Mexfam, and the Mexican Social Security Institute to expand access to reproductive health care, including family planning, and to halt the clearing of forests in and around the Montes Azules Biosphere Reserve.